I’ve been actively in the GPS industry for more than 10 years now. Long before it was practical to track even large vehicles using GPS, let alone small children.
For years now, people have been asking me where they could find a simple, afforadable system to track their child with. There have been some on the market, but mostly theyhave been too heavy, too exspensive, too limited in range or features … and most of all, just too darn hard for the average aprent to use.
Now there is a whole new supper-simple system on the market that I highly recommend
(disclosure …I report on my honest opinion. If you check the product out and decide to buy, Imake a commisison … should be fair enough, correct?)
It’s called Amber Alert GPS and frankly, I have never before seen so many features packed into one, dirt simple, package. Amber Alert GPS is the leader in the emerging US child location GPS technology industry. Rated a 4 out of 5 as the Editor’s Choice by gpsmagazine.com in their new “The Ultimate GPS Child Tracking Buyer’s Guide” and recently reviewed in MSNBC.com’s article “A Good Find: GPS to locate the kids”, Amber Alert GPS has created a product that gives parents peace of mind using the latest in GPS and cellular technology.
Here is how it works:
A parent’s phone call or text to a GPS unit, located on their child, will return a text within seconds to their cell phone containing the actual address and latitude and longitude coordinates of their child’s whereabouts, along with a map pinpointing the location of their child.
This innovative technology also provides:
* Maps on your Mobile Phone AND computer – When you call your GPS unit to request a location, you will receive a map URL along with the exact address right back on your mobile phone. (Note: you must have a Smart phone or an Internet data plan on your mobile phone to view the URL.)
* Safe Zone – Define an area in your neighborhood, school district or any where you choose and receive an alert when your GPS is carried outside that location.
* Web Tracking – you can go right on your desktop or laptop computer anytime to see the whereabouts of your child at any given moment!
* SOS Button – Teach your child to press the GPS SOS button when they need help or when they are in danger and you will immediately receive an alert with their location.
* Speed Alert – Receive a notification when your GPS surpasses a specific speed that YOU have set and know immediately when your child is in a car. Great for speeding teenagers!
* Bread-Crumbing – You can have the Amber Alert GPS unit send you messages on a regular time schedule, set by you, to tell you the exact whereabouts of your child from moment to moment. This will save you time of having to call the GPS unit every time you want an update (only available with “Unlimited Plan”).
* Temperature Alert – This is a completely new feature that will allow you to be notified when your child and their new GPS unit are in an environment that is too hot or too cold…i.e. in a hot car in the summertime.
* Page Command – If you misplace or lose your unit or if you can’t find your child while you are in the same store or building, simply use the page command and a unit will emit a loud noise which will help you locate your unit.
* Destination Alert – Want to know when you child has reached a destination, like school or a friend’s house, this alert will let you know.
* Low Battery Alert – Nobody wants to run out of battery power when they are tracking their child. So, now we have an alert to let you know if the unit is low on power.
* Voice Monitoring – for an additional fee, the voice monitoring will allow you to listen in to the situation your child finds him or herself in.
Currently, the Amber Alert GPS 2G units come in a very simple design, with popular color schemes. It is so small that it fits in the palm of your hand and it can fit in virtually any pocket, backpack, purse, jacket, etc. Some parents have even created their own accessories to make it “blend in” with their child’s clothing or other accessories.
What else can I say, friends? You have asked me for help in finding something simple, safe and powerful like this for years. I found it for you. The ball is in your court. Just click on the banner and your child monitor worries will be over.