I’ve been telling this GPS Tracking story for years. In high profit time or in lean profit times, businesses who sell anything involving a service fleet can look at things in one of two ways:
- Your service fleet is a Cost Center … a necessary but costly “evil”
- Your service fleet can be turned into a significant Profit Center
- GPS Tracking cuts costs per truck … Bottom Line profit improvement
- GPS Tracking cuts cost per technician … more jobs completed … Bottom Line profit boost
- GPS Tracking improves customer satisfaction … boosts reputation and sales … this leads directly to both Top Line and Bottom Line gains.
You don’t have to take my word on this, here’s a $400 gift from www.satviz.com. your online resource for GPS-induced profit improvements.
Discover how Best-in-Class companies…
- Complete More Work Orders
- Cut Time-to-Repair
- Gain Service Vehicle Visibility
Organizations are taking a more comprehensive view of the benefits afforded by location intelligence. Routing, scheduling, navigation, planning, asset security, and fleet management are functions that are being enabled with the use of GPS- or GIS-enabled location information… Read More
Mobile Field Service
Slash Overtime Costs…
Boost Workforce Production…